Chrysolis is legally governed by its board of trustees, to whom the Director is acccountable. Our board reports to the UK Charity Commission. We also have a group of advisors, or ‘Council of Reference’, who provide input and guidance in their areas of expertise.
Board of Trustees
- Trevor Raaff, former accountant with Michelin and current Priest-in-Charge of St Michael’s Church, Linby and St James Church, Papplewick.
- Hannah Giddings, Stroke Fellow at Wirral University Teaching Hospital.
- Kristi Mair, Pastoral Support and Research Fellow, Oak Hill Theological College.
- Caitlin Ormiston, MBA, former Special Projects Officer, IFES.
- Stephen Humpreys, Head of Product Development, Huntswood CTC.
Council of Reference
- Lindsay Brown, International Director of the Lausanne Movement for World Evangelization.
- Liz Dumain, former England Director of Youth for Christ, current Assistant Director of Mission for the Church of England’s Birmingham Diocese.
- Rick Richardson, Director of the MA in Evangelism and Leadership at Wheaton College.
- Ashley Cooper, Senior Pastor of Swanbank Methodist Church and leader of NXT Ministries.
- Mike York, Romania Team Leader for IFES.